Static Caravans For Sale Dorset
When you search static caravans for sale in dorset and eventually find your dream place, you’re not only getting a bolthole in one of the most beautiful and historic counties in Britain, but you’re tapping into a relaxed, laid back lifestyle which many people love.
Think of sand between your toes, over 1800 hours of sunshine each year, great food, friendly people and hundreds of unique ways to make your time in Dorset memorable and fun for everyone.
Static caravans for sale in Dorset
Deciding to find a static caravan for sale in dorset and agreeing to purchase is a significant proposition, but it has many benefits that can make it a far easier decision.
- With static caravans for sale from only £19,995 and finance options to help, owning your very own static caravan in Dorset is something many can afford.
- A modern static caravan offers a true home from home you’ll feel at home in. Staying in a place that lets you have the comforts that are important to you as a family, and that will make your stay relaxed and enjoyable.
- Holiday when it suits you. Have the flexibility to pop down to Dorset for the weekend, when the weather looks great, as well as your big family holiday.
- And not forgetting the rising cost of foreign holidays for families (around £2000 self-catering for a family of four in Spain). Its no wonder so many people are searching for a static caravan for sale in dorset!
If large commercial sites are not your thing why don’t you look for static caravans for sale in small sites dorset? The great thing about a small site is the personal and intimate atmosphere you’re likely to experience. Parklink has a couple of members in Dorset with small sites and offering great value static caravans for sale! The best one being Castle Cove Caravan Park which is located just a mile from Weymouth. This site is small and private with the most stunning sea view over Portland Harbour.
Why rent when you can buy you own static caravan
If you decide to buy a static caravan in dorset, it will be a holiday home for you and your family for many years to come. What about the weeks when you don’t plan on enjoying the beautiful Dorset coast? Have you considered renting out your static caravan? This could be a viable option to help cover the purchase and ongoing site fees etc. Peak season is often in high demand in Dorset, while spring and early autumn could be the time to attract couples or families with more flexibility.
Dorset Caravan Holidays
Many Dorset static caravan parks enjoy a huge range of facilities to keep your family busy:
- Go swimming in the heated indoor or outdoor pools.
- Show off your inner Murray on the tennis courts.
- Throw a few hoops over on the basketball courts before lunch
- Get beaten by the kids on the nine-hole crazy golf course
- Jump on the onsite bus straight to the beach
- Back in time for dinner and then relax and enjoy a couple of drinks in the owner’s lounge before collapsing into bed.
And that’s only day one…
Whatever your interests or passions, Dorset has you covered and buying a static caravan here will give you the perfect base to explore this wonderful county.
Bournemouth in the east of the county has top-notch shopping for when you need some retail therapy, as well as some great restaurants and the Pavillion theatre – why not take in a show?
Or if you’re craving a touch of luxury, treat yourself to a spa day at Summer Lodge in Evershot followed by a sumptuous afternoon tea?
For the nature lover, Brownsea Island in Poole Harbour is home to the elusive Sika deer and rare red squirrels. You’ll need to catch a ferry across and enjoy wandering around the mile long island.
If history is your passion, Dorset has it all. Visit Corfe Castle near Swanage then onto Sherborne Abbey to the north and Forde Abbey a Cistercian monastery near Chard.
Explore the Jurassic coast with fossil hunting at Lyme Regis and stop in historic Abbotsbury for coffee and cake. Once the day is done, head back to your own static caravan base to relax.
Dorset specialises in the unusual…
If you find a static caravan for sale in Dorset, you’ll discover a host of activities to fill your days. However, how about a few less ordinary activities to keep them interested?
Your kids will thank you, repeatedly, if you take them to Dorset Water parks near Corfe Castle. Essentially an outdoor, water-based bouncy castle complex split over two lakes.
Dorset has so much to offer families that buying a static caravan in dorset isn’t a difficult decision. The caravan park could literally keep everyone happy for days on end! Whats more, you can combine that with excursions to enjoy everything Dorset has to offer.
You’ll be excited to return year after year.
Would you like to buy a static caravan in dorset? Parklink would like to help you find your dream holiday home in this stunning location. Simply click here to explore holiday parks in the South West offering holiday home ownership option.