Willerby Herald Gold
Sunseeker Supreme 2020
ABI Langdale 2020
Willerby Portland 2017
Brand New Luxury 3 bedroom Lodge For Sale – Newquay, Cornwall
Beautiful Static Caravan For Sale- 12 Month Season, Owners Only, Perranporth, Newquay, Cornwall
2021 Holiday Home For Sale- 12 Month Season, Owners Only, Perranporth, Newquay, Cornwall
Brand New Static Caravan For Sale- 12 Month Season, Owners Only, Perranporth, Newquay, Cornwall
Luxury Single Lodge Holiday Home For Sale- 12 Month Season, Owners Only, Perranporth, Newquay, Cornwall
Luxury Lodge Holiday Home for Sale- 12 Month Season, Owners Only, Perranporth, Newquay, Cornwall
Static Caravans & Lodges for sale in the South West
Are you looking for holiday home ownership in Cornwall, Devon or Dorset? If so, you’ve come to the right place! here we have grouped together a selection of the very best South West holiday parks offering static caravans and lodges for sale fully sited.
We have a broad range of members offering the perfect place for you to own your very own getaway.
Owning your own holiday home in this tranquil and scenic spot means you will truly escape the hustle & bustle. You’ll find many different South West holiday parks here on Parklink as well as a variety of luxury static caravans and lodges for sale.
- Static caravans – Static caravan are found on most holiday parks in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset & Dorset.
- Lodges – Go high end! Lodges have become so popular due to the quality, space and style.
- Chalets – Chalets have seen a light resurgence of late offering a modern take on the traditional chalet.
- Log cabins – The pinnacle of holiday home ownership in the South West.
- Apartments – Check out local estate agents selling apartments. The only pitfall with apartments is the stamp duty and others costs.
There really is an amazing choice of South West holiday parks to suit most people. Not only will you have a great choice of holiday homes but the location is perfect fro leisure activities, with stunning beaches, countryside and stunning scenery never far away.
What makes the South West so desirable?
The choice is yours when deciding where to purchase a holiday home in the South West of the UK. Each area has its own special qualities so you’re sure to find something you love. The great thing about owning a holiday home in this area is the close proximity to other amazing beauty spots within the region. You can really explore the beauties of the South West in your own time.
Here are the most popular locations where people tend to buy a static caravan or lodge.
- Gloucestershire – Head for the Cotswolds which includes the famous waterpark. Perfect for water sports and biking around. A blissful place to own your own holiday home and breath in that fresh country air.
- Wiltshire – Wiltshire is a great place to own with many hidden static caravan parks and lodges developments for you to escape too!
- Somerset – The Brean strip is inundated with static caravan parks! Head here to enjoy a traditional seaside escape in your own caravan.
- Dorset – Dorset is an exclusive location with breathtaking scenery for you to enjoy. There are plenty of static caravan parks selling holiday homes in Dorset. Click here to read more info on buying a static caravan in Dorset.
- Devon – If Cornwall is the picture frame then Devon is definitely the picture! Here you will find the prettiest quaint villages and towns which you will never tire of visiting. We highly recommend anywhere in Devon to own your own holiday home. Basing yourself here is slightly easier to get to compared to Cornwall and you will enjoy stunning beaches, friendly people and plenty to see and do!
- Cornwall has to be the number one place for a holiday home if you’re really looking for somewhere to get away from it all! There’s simply nowhere quite like Cornwall. If you’re lucky enough to find a caravan or lodge for sale here in Cornwall on your dream park you will be able to completely relax on your visits. Cornwall enjoys a slower pace of life which lends itself perfectly to the holiday vibe which you can really become accustomed too. Buy a holiday home in Cornwall and it’ll be the best decision you’ve ever made!
Holiday Home Ownership
Many people who choose the South West for a holiday home started off as holiday makers. They may have visited in the past and fell in love with the beautiful scenery and laid-back holiday vibe. Why would they want to go anywhere else in the UK when you can enjoy such beautiful scenery and a wonderful climate.
- Glorious sandy beaches throughout the South West.
- Stunning holiday parks offering different varieties of holiday homes for sale.
- The latest holiday home designs & concepts
- Pretty towns and villages you’ll want to visit time and time again.
- West Country people have more time for each other with the slower pace of life.
Explore the West Country
Owning your own holiday home in the South West will open up a whole new world of adventure for you and your loved ones. Think walks, wild swimming, coasteering & water sports. Its all here waiting for you to explore and get involved in this amazing lifestyle. The area includes national parks Dartmoor, Exmoor and The New Forest and boasts the longest coastline in England. Dotted with quaint harbours and fishing towns. It’s also home to Stonehenge and the Jurassic Coast, making it the perfect holiday home retreat. The stunning landscape has something to offer all year round, and if you’re lucky you can experience weather to rival Mediterranean climes. The Mediterranean climate is one of the reasons Devon is known as the English Riviera so you can enjoy an ‘being abroad’ vibe.
A range of Holiday Homes for sale
The South West is one of the prettiest, friendliest and unspoiled parts of England, with plenty to appeal for holiday-makers. It’s easy to see why so many people are searching holiday homes for sale in the south west. Being based in the South West, Parklink is best positioned to help you find your dream holiday home. Contact us today for guidance and invaluable advice.
Place to visit in the South West
No pilgrimage to the South West would be complete without a trip to Bath. Steeped in history, this beautiful Somerset city is home to the ancient Roman baths, medieval abbeys, museums, lush green parks and delightful architecture. The city centre is home to some of the best names on the high street, as well as designer brands and plenty of independent bookstores & cafes. Visit Sally Lunn’s Eating House to sample the famous Sally Lunn bun in one of Bath’s oldest buildings.
The rest of the Cotswold s are rich with history dating back to the Domesday Book and full of quintessentially English towns and villages. The Cotswold’s is adorned with pretty cottages crafted from golden stone.
If you’re a lover of nautical history and long stretches of sandy beach, Bournemouth is the perfect seaside destination. The beaches are renowned for their cleanliness and safety. There are tourist shops galore and the entire coastline is dotted with colourful beach huts. Don’t forget the obligatory seafront chips and ice cream!
Cornwall is the ultimate coastal escape and such an authentic place to enjoy the lifestyle of holiday home ownership. Art enthusiasts will love the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Barbara Hepworth Museum. Make sure you visit the Eden Project because its a great day out for the whole family. For a bit of much needed peace and quiet escape to the tranquil Ruthern Valley, which in late Spring is carpeted with indigo bluebells. Fans of literature flock to Fowey, famous for inspiring much of Daphne du Maurier’s work. There are countless working farms and petting zoos throughout the county if you have little people to keep happy. Cornwall is also the perfect place to sample delicious seafood, and Rick Stein’s seafood school at Padstow is the perfect gift for foodies. Its no wonder so many people want to buy a holiday home here in Cornwall.
Devon has lots to offer, from miles of stunning coastline to the world-famous cream tea. Outdoorsy types will love the Tamar Trails and Go Ape! at Haldon. There’s also the model village at Babbacombe, surf school at Saunton Sands, vast Bronze Age moorland of Dartmoor. If you’re into historical buildings the stunning Exeter Cathedral is unmissable.
Dorset is full of natural attractions from Durdle Door; a huge limestone arch in the sea at Lulworth to Old Harry Rocks on the Isle of Purbeck, marking the most easterly point of the Jurassic Coast. History lovers should also visit the Castletown D-Day Centre and the Tank Museum, and the water park at Corfe Castle is a must for adventure seeking families. The Jurassic Safari is another great way to spend the day, enjoying the rich scenery and wildlife of Dorset from a rugged Land Rover.
The South West is also home to Wiltshire’s Stonehenge, one of Britain’s most visited attractions and the ultimate place to spend the Summer Solstice.
Come and buy a holiday home in the South West!
As far as locations go for holiday home ownership, they don’t come much better than the South West! Whilst here at your static caravan or lodge you can truly relax, slow down and enjoy the true delights of the South West. Enjoy the beautiful beaches with turquoise seas, cream teas and some of the most quintessentially British towns and villages you could ever dream of. The South West is an idyllic place for a holiday home. It’s perfect if you like rugged beaches, unspoiled natural beauty and sunshine.
Are you considering buying a holiday home in the beautiful South West? Browse holiday parks & developments offering the perfect place to own your very own here on Parklink – We are based in the South West and would only be too happy to help you find your very own place here in this wonderful region.