Lyons Snowdon View Holiday Park
Discover Snowdon View within a stunning location, nestled in the heart of the Snowdonia with beautiful panoramic views of the Snowdonia mountain range. Nearby you can enjoy boating, paddle boarding or fishing on the crystal-clear waters of Llyn Padarn or hike along t
Our on-park facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool, a children’s play area with a large variety of activity sets including a zip wire and a large field for ball games or you can just simply relax and unwind in our cosy and rustic Little Tavern, open 7 days a week, serving food and drink throughout the whole season including Christmas & New Year.
Below I have listed more useful information regarding holiday home ownership here with us.
Lyons Snowdon View
- Season length 1st March – 10th January (open right through Christmas & New Year)
- Static caravan Site fees £3,846 – they cover rates, water rates, ground maintenance, wi-fi, 24 hr security (CCTV, Gated & Barrier), use of facilities etc. You will have to budget extra for Gas & Electric.
- Holiday homes, new & pre-owned starting from as little as £19,995
- Owners only exclusive park
- A launderette which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is coin operated.
- Sky sports
- Our very own nature trail dog walk
- In easy reach to Caernarfon, Anglesey & Bangor
- Local attractions – Piggy Pottery, Ropeworks Active, Greenwood Family Park, Castles, National Slate Museum, Electric Mountain, plus many more
Get In Touch!
If you have any questions, would like to receive more information or would like to come along and book a park viewing then please don’t hesitate to drop me an email or you can call me directly on 01286 870 349/07749981307