Interesting facts on Holiday homes and Caravans in the UK
Holidays homes in the UK is a booming industry which employs literally thousands of people as well as contributing billions to the UK economy. Whether you’re into camping, touring or luxury holiday home ownership, the UK has plenty of options available for you to enjoy the great outdoors. We’ve put together an infographic to present some really interesting caravan industry statistics which you’ll find very useful. Feel free to share or use on your own website as you wish however we ask you to link back to www.parklink.uk as a source.
Holidaying at home will become even more popular
Due to events in 2020 and ongoing world health reasons, travel is becoming more problematic. We can expect to see new safety criteria on flights, increased testing and inflated costs for holidays abroad. For families looking for a holiday fix without the stress, the obvious choice will be holidaying in the UK where there are so many great options to enjoy for the whole family. Holiday options in the UK can include the following:
- Own a static caravan, lodge or log cabin
- Exploring the UK in a touring caravan, motorhome or campervan
- Glamping and camping
- Renting holiday accommodation in various locations
Whichever holiday option individuals, couples or families decide on, they’ll have great fun exploring the length and breadth of the wonderful United Kingdom.
Holiday Home and caravan industry statistics
- We’ve put together some interesting caravan industry statistics which answers the following statistics
- UK tourism growth
- UK tourism worth?
- Benefit to the UK from holiday homes and caravans
- Employment within the caravan and holiday home industry
- Number of caravans and motorhomes sold in the UK
- Starting prices for static caravans, touring caravans and motorhomes
- Popularity of caravans in the UK compared to other neighboring countries
- Number and type of leisure caravans
- Amount of holiday parks and pitches in the UK
Please CLICK HERE to view and share a PDF version and see below for image: