The Tallow, 990 sq. ft – A two bed, three bath lodge; fully furnished with granite worktops, breakfast bar and six seater diner. The floor to ceiling windows and skylights illuminate the spacious living space, that leads to the elevated south-west facing patio with unspoiled views.
Entrance is via a side door into an inner hall, or the French windows on the front elevation. There’s a guest WC in the entrance hall, and an internal store cupboard adjacent to it, a flexible space for hobby equipment, storage or hire fleet cleaning and changeover kit. Both bedrooms boast an en suite bathroom; one with bath, the other with a large walk-in shower.
The outside of the Tallow is striking from several perspectives. It has innovative full height feature corner windows, so only the curtains and glass separate the occupant from the outdoor environment. The front of the lodge has extensive glazing, offering a pretty immersive experience.
An extended 800mm overhang to the front gable has integrated spotlights perfect for illuminating decking to the front, and slot windows to the lounge let even more light flood in.
Inside, the Tallow has a city chic feel, and a high-quality finish with oak shaker-style interior doors, flush internal joints invisible to the eye, low energy LED spotlights and brushed chrome handles throughout.
While it has a contemporary air and high-end apartment-style feel, it also looks cosy and inviting, so it bridges several genres of lodge to invent its own, truly unique look and feel.
This Tallow boasts a huge west facing, outside, elevated patio area perfect for entertaining on those long summer nights as the sun sets behind you over the uninterrupted views of the Holkham Estate.
– Spacious elevated patio with unspoiled southwest facing views
– Floor to ceiling windows and skylight light up open plan living space
– Granite worktops with breakfast bar and 6 seater diner
– integrated appliances including induction hobs and wine chiller
– Front gable spotlights illuminating your evening outside entertainment
– Separate utility room with BOSCH washer/dryer
– Master bedroom with build in slide-robes and bath en-suite
– Bedroom 2 with shower en-suite accessed through slide-robes