Amazing Luxury, fully furnished holiday home, sold with NHBC certification as the lodge is built to housing standards. Beautifully designed to compliment the countryside setting with a welcoming log burner and private hot tub outside.
The fully fitted kitchen adds to the country cottage feel, featuring integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, electric oven and hob. A large dinning table to seat 4, makes the space perfect for entertaining.
The living room, boasts a log burner, and a comfortable sofa and chair, for the cosy nights in, the bi fold doors open up fully bringing the outside inside.
The master bedroom, features a king size bed, freestanding wardrobe and dressing table, your own ensuite has a large walk in shower, and electric towel rail.
The twin room, features twin size beds, that can be zipped together to make a king size, perfect for friends and family, the Jack and Jill bathroom, as gives the twin room the feeling of having an ensuite.
This is a pre owned lodge, 4 Years old, comes with decking, hot tub, fixtures and fittings.
- Wood burning stove
- NHBC built quality
- Integrated full size dishwasher
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated full size fridge freezer
- Electric oven
- Electric hob
- Zip link twin beds – makes a king size when needed
- Open 12 months of the year
- Letting is permitted and we offer a fully-managed letting service
- Dog friendly
- Family pub and restaurant next door to the park
- Direct access to the Trans Pennine Trail – ideal for walking and cycling
- Reception with a small convenience store
- Hard-wired wifi to every lodge, free of charge
- Competitive annual site fees