Oakgrove is well known for big hitting, luxurious lodges, so the company is often one to watch for lodges demonstrating ultimate luxury. This year the Irish-based company launched a brand new luxury model, and we were so impressed we thought it deserved a review as soon as possible! Read all about the Oakgrove Tallow here!
The Oakgrove Tallow has an open plan living area incorporating the lounge, kitchen and diner. Entrance is via a side door into an inner hall, or the French windows on the front elevation. There’s a guest WC in the entrance hall, and an external store cupboard adjacent to it, accessible from the outside of the lodge and a flexible space for hobby equipment, storage or hire fleet cleaning and changeover kit. There are two further bedrooms – both with en suite bathrooms; one with bath; the other with a large walk-in shower.
Inside, the Tallow has a city chic feel, and a high quality finish with oak shaker-style interior doors, flush internal joints invisible to the eye, low energy LED spotlights and brushed chrome handles throughout.
While it has a contemporary air and high-end apartment-style feel, it also looks cosy and inviting, so it bridges several genres of lodge to invent its own, truly unique look and feel.
● Open plan living area incorporating the lounge, kitchen and diner.
● Guest WC in the entrance hall, and an external store cupboard adjacent to it.
● Two bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms; one with bath; the other with a large walk-in shower.
● Easy clean floors in the living area and master-style bedroom suites.
● Innovative full height feature corner windows.