Open the door and you’re greeted with the sophistication and character that can only be brought by the classic Glenmoor Lodge. Panoramic front windows and front French doors invite natural light and wide views into the large, accommodating lounge. Use of pattern and layout work together to give a unique modern cottage feel to holiday breaks in this updated Carnaby Classic.
Oyster Bay Holiday Park is the perfect location from which to explore the stunning Cornish coastline and countryside. Nestled within the scenic village of Goonhavern, just to the east of Perranporth and the spectacular Cornish coastline, where water sports enthusiasts thrive. Alongside our great location, we are open 365 days per year which means that you can enjoy your holiday home all year round.
Enjoy life on park…
• 5* Visit England accredited park
• Owners Lounge
• Indoor Pool
• Tennis Court & Putting Green
• Outdoor Adventure Play Park
• Pet Friendly
• Paddle Boarding, Windsurfing and Bike Hire
• An abundance of beaches around our park
As well as all of the facilities on park, our owners also get to enjoy many of the local attractions. Some of which include:
• Perranporth Beach (10 mins)
• Fistral Beach (15 mins)
• Perran Sands Beach (10 mins)
• Trevellas Cove (15 mins)
• Newqueay (16 mins)
• Perranporth Golf Club (6 mins)
• Lappa Valley Steam Train (14 mins)
• Eden project (30 mins)
• And much more!
Request a Brochure, Book a park visit OR enjoy a Facetime/Whatsapp/Facebook Video appointment by calling Ed