ABI Malvern 2 bedroom caravan for sale at Amble Links
THE TIME IS NOW…
- Free site fees until 2024
- Site fees frozen until 2026
- £500 towards gas & electric
- Extended site licenses (2017 or newer models)
- Low deposits
- Beat the increase
*Offers are on for a limited time, don’t miss out on huge savings!
WHY AMBLE LINKS?
For the perfect place to relax and unwind, look no further than Amble Links. Whether you’re seeking to make the most of some down time in the relaxing spa facilities, or sampling exquisite cuisine in the restaurant and local area, you’ll feel perfectly pampered and well-rested with help from our fantastic facilities. If you’re looking to be a little more active, there’s an incredible gym and beautiful swimming pool and what’s more, all of this is set within a beautiful stone built restaurant with a patio area that is bathed in the evening sunshine.
Enjoy life on park…
- The Old Storehouse Bar & Restaurant
- Beautiful Leisure Facilities
- 12 Month Season Open 365 Days
- Owners community
- Yards From The Beach
- Outdoor Adventure Play Parks
- Multi Use Sports Area
- Dog/Pet Friendly
- Water Sports (2 miles away) & Golf (3 miles away)
- Just a Short Drive to Warkworth, Alnmouth and Druridge Bay
- Marine Club & Boat Storage only 5min drive away!
Amble is home to the UK’s only puffin festival, inspired by the colourful 36,000-bird colony nesting on Coquet Island, an RSPB seabird sanctuary a mile off the coast. Warkworth and Alnwick are a short drive away. Amble has a regular bus service to Alnwick, Ashington, Blyth and Newcastle, and it is approximately 4.5 miles to the mainline rail station at Alnmouth.
Amble, Northumberland’s friendliest port, offers a wide range of amenities including:
– Pubs and restaurants
– Working harbour
– Marina with seafood restaurants
– Popular Sunday market
PERSONAL ONE TO ONE APPOINTMENTS – FACETIME – WHATSAPP & FACEBOOK VIDEO APPOINTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE
CALL KATE TODAY ON 01665 710530 or 07511 929314 OR SEND ME A MESSAGE.
Request a Brochure or enjoy a Facetime/Whatsapp/Facebook Video appointment by calling Kate on: 07561706654 / 01665 710530