*** 2023 SITE FEES INCLUDED ! ***
***2024 SITE FEES INCLUDED ***
***£500 Gas and Electric Credit***
*** 40 year licence ***
WHY BUY NOW
-NEW & PRE-OWNED HOLIDAY HOMES FROM £39`995
-REDUCED FINANCE RATE 9.9% APR
-AVAILABLE PLOTS – NO WAITING LISTS
-NO SITE FEES TIL 2024!
-RESERVE NOW FROM 10 % DEPOSIT
-SOMETHING EXCITING FOR 2023
– WHATSAPP & FACEBOOK VIDEO APPOINTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE
Simply message us on 07561 707580 and Book today!
*** CARAVAN DISCRIPTION ***
* Large open plan living area
* Free Standing Furniture
* Two bi folding patio doors
* King sized bed in Master and second double room
* 3ft` beds in Twin room
* Breakfast bar to entertain round in kitchen
* Utility room with washing machine
* Dressing area with walk in wardrobe
10FT WRAP AROUND DECKING INCLUDED IN PRICE!
35 YEAR LICENCE ON STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE PARK
Malvern View our pleasant Herefordshire offering, gives families a perfect base from which to visit the county and its many attractions. The park is based just a short drive from the quaint market town of Bromyard and is a stone’s throw from the spectacular Malvern hills. Herefordshire is well known for its fruit and cider productions. Malvern View is conveniently just 60 minutes’ drive from the city of Birmingham. What’s more, with 3 fully stocked fishing lakes, onsite red deer reserve and a children’s play area and on-site eater and bars, you’ll always have something fun to do.
You’ll find us at the heart of our local community, situated in a beautiful rural setting. Think stunning views, rolling landscapes and endless options for adventure or relaxation. With fantastic offers on a range of brand new and pre-owned static caravans and lodges, we’re sure you’ll find your perfect home from home. Escape from the hustle and bustle of life and reconnect with loved ones, one holiday at a time.
Finance Options Available: Finance options are available, terms and conditions apply. For more information, please contact one of our sales advisors on-park.
Why buy from us?
* A scenic holiday park set amongst a stunning backdrop, where you can enjoy a lifetime of holidays.
* Our parks are open four seasons, allowing you to enjoy your holiday home 365 days a year.
* Owners are at the heart of our community, with a schedule of events and get-togethers running throughout the year.
* Our carefully selected location shows the best that the UK has to offer, with breath-taking scenery.
* Families are important to us, including pets, so you’ll have no problem bringing your pooch