The Havana, 900sq ft – 2 bed, 2 bath lodge, fully furnished lodge with a spacious living area for the perfect holiday escape to the seaside. Located in an idyllic private development a short walk from Aldeburgh Beach.
Entering the lodge through the inset porch you are greeted with storage cupboard and a bench perfect for winding down after a busy day at the beach. Straight ahead of you is the utility toilet, with space to keep and of your travel gear.
As you head round to the living area you are instantly struck by the high vaulted ceilings and large sliding French doors out the elevated patio area. The living area is truly spacious and made up with a large L shaped sofa and 2 rotating armchairs for the family the relax on after a long day exploring the Suffolk coastline.
The kitchen boasts an abundance of smart features including a classy matte black sink, floating shelves and built-in kitchen appliances to make great use of the space in tandem with a breakfast bar and dining table large enough to comfortably seat 4.
Moving through to the other end of the lodge you have 2 huge, mirrored bedrooms, both with shower en-suites and walk-in wardrobes with dressing tables. To help you relax before a good night’s sleep each bedroom is fitted with individual overhead reading lights.
Just a minutes’ walk away from Aldeburgh Beach and private parking spaces for each plot this development really is an absolute gem. Fully maintained grounds complete the ideal package for that holiday home of your dreams.
These lodges offer a holiday let investment opportunity, and part exchange is also available.
– Inset porch with side gable over entrance door
– Entrance hall with storage cupboard and bench
– Capacious living area combining lounge, kitchen & diner
– Elevated patio area for outside entertaining
– 2 Huge bedrooms with shower en-suites
– Walk-in wardrobes with dressing tables in each bedroom
– Utility toilet, perfect for storage of sports equipment
– Kitchen island with integrated electric hob and breakfast bar
Holiday home type