The contemporary Chantry Lodge has a luxe feel with it’s deep interior and gold handle finishes. If you’re looking for a modern and spacious holiday home this is for you. The living area has space for the whole family as the L-shape sofa wraps around the room. The master bedroom is a spacious retreat with an en-suite and plenty of wardrobe space.
Oyster Bay Holiday Park is the perfect location from which to explore the stunning Cornish coastline and countryside. Nestled within the scenic village of Goonhavern, just to the east of Perranporth and the spectacular Cornish coastline, where water sports enthusiasts thrive. Alongside our great location, we are open 365 days per year which means that you can enjoy your holiday home all year round.
Enjoy life on park…
• 5* VisitEngland accredited park
• Owners Lounge
• Indoor Pool
• Tennis Court & Putting Green
• Outdoor Adventure Play Park
• Pet Friendly
• Paddle Boarding, Windsurfing and Bike Hire
• An abundance of beaches around our park
As well as all of the facilities on park, our owners also get to enjoy many of the local attractions. Some of which include:
• Perranporth Beach (10 mins)
• Fistral Beach (15 mins)
• Perran Sands Beach (10 mins)
• Trevellas Cove (15 mins)
• Newqueay (16 mins)
• Perranporth Golf Club (6 mins)
• Lappa Valley Steam Train (14 mins)
• Eden project (30 mins)
• And much more!
Request a Brochure or Book a park visit