The Swift Edmonton is a high-specification twin-unit holiday lodge and is characterised by the relaxed coastal cottage atmosphere with a fresh and airy colour palette similar to those found in the luxurious holiday homes of the Hamptons.
The open plan living space has sliding patio doors in both the lounge and dining area sides of the holiday lodge onto your decking. The lounge has freestanding sofas, upholstered footstool, feature fireplace and freestanding tv unit. The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything including gas hob and oven, integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher and island unit with stool seating. The Swift Edmonton lodge benefits from an entrance hallway with a utility area/cloakroom storage which also houses the washer/dryer.
The master bedroom has king-size double bed with lift-up storage, upholstered headboard, bedside units and wall lights, vanity unit with mirror, drawer unit, cube stool and overhead TV position. From the bedroom access is provided to the en-suite shower room via the walk-though dressing area with large wardrobes
The large twin room, features 2 full size beds, 2 built in wardrobes, dressing table and mirror.
The main bathroom is light and airy, featuring a large bath with shower over, sink over a vanity unit and mirror.
This lodge also comes with a large wrap around decking with privacy screen, and for an extra charge a sunken hot tub, perfect for relaxing.
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Integrated dishwasher
- Full-sized integrated fridge freezer
- Washing machine in utility room
- Integrated microwave
- Free standing oven
- Gas hob
- Free standing furniture
- BS3632 residential specification
- Delivery, siting and connection
- Free site fees for 2024
- Super fast internet
- Tv aerial
- Gas safety check
- Electric check
- 2 gas bottles
- Full lodge clean before handover
- Large decking with privacy screen*
Willow Pastures Country Park is a small, family run holiday park set in the heart of the Yorkshire countryside. We have a handful of luxury lodges and holiday homes currently available for sale. Hot tubs are available and all our plots have plenty of area for a spacious, private decking.
A few quick highlights about the park are below!
- Open 12 months of the year
- Letting is permitted and we offer a fully-managed letting service
- Dog friendly
- Family pub and restaurant next door to the park
- Direct access to the Trans Pennine Trail – ideal for walking and cycling
- Reception with a small convenience store
- Hard-wired wifi to every lodge, free of charge
- Competitive annual site fees
We can’t wait to welcome you onto the park for a viewing, call us today on 01964 598303 to arrange your appointment.