***** FREE 2020 SITE FEES*****
The Beaumont – a haven that blends nature and luxury ever so elegantly – brings the gorgeous outdoors in. Floral prints dapple soft furnishings. Wood accents create a rural yet refined vibe. Button back details give it heaps of class
Chesterfield style sofas
Front patio doors
USB sockets in lounge
Free-standing dining table and chairs
King size bed in master bedroom with Walk through dressing area and en suite bath.
Malvern View Country and Leisure park is a 5* Holiday Park set in the beautiful Malvern hills.
We pride ourselves on our welcoming environment and host regular owners events such as barbecues, quiz nights and themed events.
We are a 5 minute drive from the historical market town of Bromyard, which offers a weekly market, craft shops, butcher’s shops, and a vast array of public houses and restaurants. It also hosts famous fairs and events.
*******PLEASE CALL OUR FRIENDLY TEAM on 01886 884 248 FOR FURTHER DETAILS
With fantastic offers on a range of clearance priced brand new and pre-owned static caravans and lodges,
we’re sure you’ll find your perfect home from home.
Book your visit now: [www.parkleisure.co.uk/malvernview]
Why Park Leisure?
12-Month season, so you can holiday all year round!
Pet-Friendly, your pooch is welcome at all of our parks.
Luxury parks…giving all of our owners the taste of quality that they deserve.
A warm community…get to know your neighbours at our owners’ lounges & park events.
On your doorstep…all of our parks are surrounded by the finest British scenery.
Mo: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Tu: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
We: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Th: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Fr: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Sa: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Su: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Why buy from us?
* A 5-Star, award winning, holiday park set amongst a stunning backdrop, where excellence is standard.
* Our 12-month season allows for you to enjoy your holiday home 365 days a year.
* Owners’ are at the heart of our community, with a variety of member only events for you to enjoy.
* Our carefully selected location shows the best that the UK has to offer, with breath-taking scenery.
* Families are important to us, including pets, so you’ll have no problem bringing your pooch!