Oyster Bay Holiday Park is the perfect location from which to explore the stunning Cornish coastline and countryside. Nestled within the scenic village of Goonhavern, just to the east of Perranporth and the spectacular Cornish coastline, where water sports enthusiasts thrive. Alongside our great location, we are open 365 days per year which means that you can enjoy your holiday home all year round.
Debonair, a stunning example of how traditional features can successfully blend with the best in modern design. The mix of warm muted colours and carefully toned fabrics create a relaxing country home feel throughout the living, kitchen/dining area, whilst fixtures and fittings deliver the best in style, efficiency and convenience.
Enjoy life on park…
• 5* Visit England accredited park
• Owners Lounge
• Indoor Pool
• Tennis Court & Putting Green
• Outdoor Adventure Play Park
• Pet Friendly
• Paddle Boarding, Windsurfing and Bike Hire
• An abundance of beaches around our park
As well as all of the facilities on park, our owners also get to enjoy many of the local attractions. Some of which include:
• Perranporth Beach (10 mins)
• Fistral Beach (15 mins)
• Perran Sands Beach (10 mins)
• Trevellas Cove (15 mins)
• Newqueay (16 mins)
• Perranporth Golf Club (6 mins)
• Lappa Valley Steam Train (14 mins)
• Eden project (30 mins)
• And much more!
Request a Brochure, Book a park visit OR enjoy a Facetime/Whatsapp/Facebook Video appointment by calling Ed on 07916255679