NOW ONLY £29,495
WHY BUY NOW?
– DISCOUNTED NEW AND USED UP TO £12,000
– REDUCED FINANCE RATE 6.9% APR
– BEST SELECTION OF PRE OWNED HOLIDAY HOMES
– AVAILABLE PLOTS – NO WAITING LIST
– PITCHES CLOSE TO BEACH ACCESS
– £4,000 SITE FEE CREDIT
– BEAT THE RUSH WHEN RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED
– SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARDS TO IN 2021!
FACETIME – WHATSAPP & FACEBOOK VIDEO APPOINTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE
CALL TODAY ON KATE on 07511929314 or 01665 710530 OR [email protected]
LIMITED AMAZING OFFERS NOW ON – £4,000.00 CREDIT TOWARDS 2021 SITE FEES & REDUCED APR OF 6.9%!
For the perfect place to relax and unwind, look no further than Amble Links. Whether you’re seeking to make the most of some down time in the relaxing spa, or sampling exquisite cuisine in the restaurant and local area, you’ll feel perfectly pampered and well-rested with help from our fantastic facilities. If you’re looking to be a little more active, there’s an incredible gym and beautiful swimming pool and what’s more, all of this is set within a beautiful converted Granary.
Enjoy life on park…
• The Old Storehouse Bar & Restaurant
• Beautiful Leisure Facilities
• Outdoor Adventure Play Park
• Pet Friendly
• Water Sports (2 miles away) & Golf (3 miles away)
• Marine Club & Boat Storage only 5min drive away!
Amble, Northumberland’s friendliest port, offers a wide range of amenities including:
– Pubs and restaurants
– Working harbour
– Popular Sunday market
Amble is home to the UK’s only puffin festival, inspired by the colourful 36,000-bird colony nesting on Coquet Island, an RSPB seabird sanctuary a mile off the coast. Warkworth and Alnwick are a short drive away. Amble has a regular bus service to Alnwick, Ashington, Blyth and Newcastle, and it is approximately 4.5 miles to the mainline rail station at Alnmouth.
Request a Brochure or enjoy a Facetime/Whatsapp/Facebook Video appointment by calling KATE on 07511929314 or 01665 710530 or email [email protected]